*Web design proposal
*Contract (Terms and conditions)
Web Design Proposal
Shoeden USA is facing extremely competitive times in the shoes industry. In this environment, traditional means of marketing – which Shoeden USA depends on – are becoming less effective by the moment. A high impact web site is necessary to effectively reach new clients and provide an edge over the competition.
Shoeden USA requires a site that:
- Provides a modern web presence
- Increases and converts visitors
- Offers relevant information
- Gives current and potential clients the means to contact and shop online
Also required is a content management system that will allow Shoeden USA to easily manage content on the site and integration with Square platform.
We recommend the development of a completely original site, built from the ground up with original graphic design elements. A strong emphasis will be placed on attracting new clients through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This site will include general and informational pages as well as a content management system that will allow users to update site content and location information, and a contact form to request a consultation and/or buy products online
The site will include the following pages:
- Home – New Arrivals – Shoes (Categories)- Clearance – Trends
- Shipping policies
- Return policies
- Company statement:
- Locations (in the United States)
- My Account – Track order
Additionally, we will provide yearly Search Engine Optimization services to more effectively drive and convert traffic to the site.
|Website design and development
|Search Engine Optimization services (per year)||$ 50.00|
The above pricing is effective through January 04, 2017. One half of total project fee is due upon contract acceptance with remainder due upon project completion. Monthly and yearly items will be billed one month in advance with net-10 terms
To proceed with this project, Shoeden USA is required take the following steps:
- Accept the proposal as is or discuss desired changes. Please note that changes to the scope of the project can be made at any time, but additional charges may apply.
- Finalize and sign contract.
- Submit initial payment of 50% of total project fee.
Once these steps have been completed we will begin the project with a kick off meeting to introduce relevant personnel and begin preliminary project activities.
Terms and Conditions
Once project fee is paid in full to CREIGHTS any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Shoeden USA for inclusion in website are owned by ShoedenUSA.
CREIGHTS assumes Shoeden USA has permission from the rightful owner to use any images or design elements that are provided by Shoeden USA for inclusion in the website, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend CREIGHTS from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements.
CREIGHTS retains the right to display graphics and other Web content elements as examples of their work in their portfolio and as content features in other projects.
CREIGHTS also retains the right to place a text link on the bottom of every page.
This agreement becomes effective only when signed by agents of Shoeden USA and CREIGHTS.
The agreement contained in this contract constitutes the sole agreement between Shoeden USA and the CREIGHTS regarding all items included in this agreement.
Contract (Terms and Conditions)
This WEBSITE DESIGN PROPOSAL is being entered into by SHOEDEN, registered at San Mateo County, California, under File Number M-257616 (“CLIENT”) and CG Computer and Web Services LLC, registered at State of Florida (“CREIGHTS”). CLIENT is hiring CREIGHTS to design and develop a website in exchange for the payment(s) described in this Proposal. This Proposal describes in detail the responsibilities of each of the parties in completing this project.
- The following terms are used frequently within the rest of the Web Design Proposal, so they are being defined here.
“Proposal” means this document and any modifications to it as allowed under the terms of this Proposal.
“CLIENT” means SHOEDEN
CREIGHTS” means “CG Computer and Web Services LLC”
“Parties” means CLIENT and CREIGHTS, collectively.
“Project” or “Website” means the design and creation of a website for CLIENT as detailed in the “WEBSITE SPECIFICATIONS” section below.
- CREIGHTS will design and develop a website for CLIENT to provide CLIENT with an online presence and to provide information about CLIENT’s company. This website will be created on WordPress.
- THE WEBSITE WILL BE THE FOLLOWING PAGES: HOME, ABOUT US, PRODUCTS, TEAM, AND CONTACT US. THE HOME PAGE WILL HAVE TEXT AND PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT CLIENT. THE ABOUT US PAGE WILL GIVE A COMPANY HISTORY. THE PRODUCTS PAGE WILL CONTAIN A LIST OF CLIENT’S PRODUCTS. THE TEAM PAGE WILL CONTAIN PHOTOGRAPHS AND SHORT BIOS OF EACH OF THE CLIENT TEAM MEMBERS. THE CONTACT US PAGE WILL CONTAIN A FORM ALLOWING WEBSITE VISITORS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO CLIENT. All text and photographs will be provided by, and at the expense of, CLIENT in consultation with CREIGHTS.
- The website will be hosted on IPAGE at CLIENT’s expense. The domain name(s) that will be connected to this website are the following: SHOEDEN-USA.COM. CLIENT has already registered, or will register, these domain names at CLIENT’s expense.
- The design process will consist of four phases: Concept Development, Design, Technical, and Testing. In the Concept Development phase, CREIGHTS will begin work by outlining the basic flow of the website and gathering the text and images for the website. In the Design phase, CREIGHTS will create digital artwork for the outlined webpages and integrate the images and text. In the Technical phase, CREIGHTS will enable the website server, domains and add interactive functionality like forms and emails. In the Testing phase, both the CREIGHTS and CLIENT will check the entire website to make sure it is operating as expected. This website will work in all ordinary browsers.
- CLIENT and CREIGHTS will consult no less frequently than the end of each phase of the design process for CLIENT approvals.
- After completion of the design and development of the website under this Proposal, any future modifications of content or other maintenance of the website will be the responsibility of the CLIENT unless the parties enter into a separate agreement for those services.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CREIGHTS
- CREIGHTS will start work on the project within FIVE (5) days of this Web Design Proposal being signed, and will complete the work by FEBRUARY 10, 2017
- CREIGHTS will keep CLIENT updated on activities and progress at reasonable intervals, and reasonably respond to inquiries regarding progress. CREIGHTS will allow CLIENT to propose modifications to design and content within the scope of the Website Specifications, or as agreed to in writing by the parties.
- CREIGHTS understands that the CLIENT may share some non-public, sensitive business information to CREIGHTS while working on the PROJECT. CREIGHTS agrees to keep this information confidential and not disclose it to any outside parties.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLIENT
- CLIENT will provide CREIGHTS with all necessary access to website hosting, domain name registries, or related service providers for the purposes of completion of its work under this Web Design Proposal.
- Unless specified otherwise, CLIENT will provide CREIGHTS with all text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, trademarks, service marks, artwork or videos for the website at CLIENT’s expense.
- CLIENT will provide requested materials and respond to CREIGHTS questions in a timely manner.
- CLIENT will pay CREIGHTS for its work under this Agreement as follows:
- A flat fee of $999.99, payable as follows: One half of total project fee is due upon contract acceptance with remainder due upon project completion.
- On an hourly basis for services provided to CLIENT at a rate of $50/hour. CREIGHTS will send Invoices to CLIENT on a monthly basis and payments will be due with 10 days of invoicing. After thirty days, such invoice becomes past due and a 3% late fee will be applied on any undue amount.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE
- Both parties agree on the importance of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, including rights relating to patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights.
- CLIENT guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, trademarks, service marks, artwork, or video that it provides to the CREIGHTS for inclusion in the website are either owned by CLIENT, or that CLIENT has permission from the owner to use them on the website. Likewise, CREIGHTS guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, trademarks, service marks, artwork, or video that it includes in the website has either been provided by the CLIENT, or is owned by the CREIGHTS, or used with permission of the owner for use on the website. Additionally, neither Party shall include within the website any functionality that is protected by a patent to which the Party has no license or permission to use. If either party, either intentionally or inadvertently, violates these guarantees, that party agrees to indemnify (pay for) any resulting damages to the other party based on a claim from the owner, including attorney fees.
- As to the remainder of the project, intellectual property rights are designated as follows:
- CLIENT owns the intellectual property rights to all text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, trademarks, service marks, or artwork, provided to CREIGHTS for purposes of this Web Design Proposal. CREIGHTS has a limited, royalty-free, right to use such items for the purposes of completing its obligations under this Proposal, and for purposes of showing potential clients examples of CREIGHTS’s work as outlined in paragraph 18.
- CREIGHTS owns the intellectual property rights to all text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, artwork or other visual elements that CREIGHTS creates for CLIENT for this project until final payment is made by CLIENT. At that time, ownership shall pass to CLIENT, with CREIGHTS retaining a limited, royalty-free, right to use such items for the purposes of completing its obligations under this Proposal, and for purposes of showing potential clients examples of CREIGHTS’s work as outlined in paragraph 18.
- CREIGHTS will give CLIENT a copy of all files relevant to this Proposal to be safely stored. CREIGHTS is not required to keep them or provide any native source files used in making them. CREIGHTS will own the XHTML markup, CSS and other code and license it to CLIENT for use on only this project.
- CREIGHTS reserves the right to display and link to the completed website as part of CREIGHTS’s portfolio and to write about the project on websites, in magazine articles and in books about web design.
MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE DESIGN PROPOSAL
- The Parties understand that sometimes circumstances change after an agreement is entered into that may affect the scope of work or the cost of performing the agreement. The Parties agree to the following procedures in this event.
- Any significant modification to the scope of work to be performed by CREIGHTS must be agreed to by both parties in writing (email confirmation is acceptable), including any corresponding change in costs to be paid by CLIENT.
GENERAL CONTRACT TERMS
- The Parties each represent that they are authorized to enter into this Proposal and have had the opportunity to consult with their own attorney(s) in advance of executing this Proposal.
- The parties are not intending this Website Design Proposal to create a partnership, agency, employer-employee, joint venture, or franchise relationship between CREIGHTS and CLIENT. Neither party will incur debts or make any commitments to third parties on behalf of the other.
- Neither of the parties has permission to assign or delegate any of their responsibilities under this Proposal to anyone else without the prior written agreement of the other party.
- The Parties acknowledge that they may obtain access to information regarding each others clients, employees or independent contractors during the course of this Web Design Proposal. Both Parties agree that they will not solicit any business from each others clients, hire the employee or independent contractor during the course of this Proposal, nor for one calendar year following termination of this Proposal, unless consented to in writing.
- In the unlikely event that the Parties later have a dispute about the meaning of this Proposal or whether one or the other failed to meet their responsibilities under this Proposal, the Parties agree to the following:
- The complaining party will provide a written explanation of their dispute to the other party, and the parties will then, within seven (7) days, in good faith discuss the dispute and seek a mutually acceptable resolution. If the dispute has not been resolved within thirty (30) business days after such good faith discussions begin, either party is free to assert its rights in court, if they choose.
- In the event of such a dispute, the parties agree that this Proposal would be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of FLORIDA (with the understanding that laws regarding how agreements are interpreted is different from state to state) and that the venue, or location, of any dispute or lawsuit would be in the proper court for the County of DADE in the State of FLORIDA.
- If any part of this Proposal is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, this Proposal will be still be enforce between the parties as to the remainder of this Proposal.
- Damages for breach of this Proposal will be limited as follows: to CREIGHTS, the total dollar amount of this Proposal; to CLIENT, the reasonable cost of performing any substitute work necessary to complete the project, and attorney fees and costs to the prevailing party in any lawsuit.
- Neither party will be considered to acquiesce to any breach of this Proposal by the other party unless they say so in writing.
- The party’s responsibilities in this Proposal are subject to all relevant laws and government regulations.
- This Web Design Proposal is the entire proposal between the parties. Neither party has any understandings or expectations from the other party that is not stated in this Proposal.
EXECUTED this 03 day of January, 2017, by:
Date Ernesto L Gonzalez
CG Computer and Web Services LLC
335 W Laurel Drive. #7.
Margate, Florida. 33063.
Date Francisco del Castillo
202 Westridge Ave
Daly City, CA 94015